Join a great team working with passion and purpose to fulfil our charities purpose and objectives. For all employee positions please fill out this application form and send it with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no staff vacancies at this moment. Please see our volunteering opportunities below!
New trustee positions have opened up:
- Executive Trustee - Description.
- Head of Classification – Description
- National Dance Sport Advisor - Description
- Child Welfare and Protection Advisor - Description
As a volunteer, you will be giving your time to help Para Dance UK improve lives, volunteering is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends, be part of a community and also can help you feel part of something outside family and friends.
Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
What to expect from us
- References for any future job – Terms Apply
- Volunteer Certificate
- Travel or Lunch expenses will be paid in line with our policy
- Great experience within a small team
Head Office Volunteers
- Volunteer Fundraiser – Description
- Social Media Volunteer – Description
- Volunteer Marketing Support – Description
- Volunteer News Editor – Description
- Volunteer Admin - Description