Communications with Katie
If you are contacting us to make a complaint, please email Feedback@paradance.org.uk to send your feedback directly to the team for resolution. This will ensure that your complaint is dealt with swiftly
We are a disability positive employer. We support both volunteers and staff with disabilities by providing any adjustments they need to be successful in their role.
Contact Katie to discuss things like:
- New inclusive dance activity you’d like Para Dance UK to look into.
- Ways you would like to see Para Dance UK communicate with the membership.
- Ideas to support the growth of Para Dance Sport.
- Ideas for local partners or contacts to create projects/activities in local areas to support local activity.
- Feedback on specific campaigns or events (Please also feedback directly when asked post-event surveys etc.)
Katie@paradance.org.uk will be monitored and administered on Katie’s behalf by our Board Secretary, all email correspondence will be sent to Katie, for her to respond to. If you would like to request a call back please ensure you include your full contact details.
Katie will usually respond within 2 weeks, however, if there is a delay we’ll do our best to communicate delays as soon as we can.
To contact Katie via letter, please send your enquiry to
Para Dance UK
1st Floor, Building 2
Croxley Business Park
Please ensure to address your envelope to Para Dance UK, National Rep to ensure the post is forwarded directly to Katie without delay.
Due to current guidelines, home working, and other COVID related delays, letter responses may be delayed.